Contact Info / Websites
Adventure High 0.38 is finished and the public release was yesterday. I didn't do a fresh upload of this version since I did a fresh upload the month before last. I did update this version of the game to the latest version though: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679844
Here's a list of everything I've added in this version of the game.
- 3 backgrounds updated.
- Hidden objects in dungeon now appear when you are near them.
- Play scene for Mindless Sarah added
- Art for Sarah's Doll Transformation updated
- Play scene for Normal Sarah added
- Art by Caveman Doodles added to Jane's enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- 2 scenes added to the Berserker Cure plotline; second scene occurs immediately after the first if you have enslaved Sarah's Mom
- Play scene for Normal Molly added.
- Play scene for Fuku Molly added.
- Alternate version of second support class with Cassandra for if Dr. Tiff is forced to be ignorant of your slaves added.
- 4 scenes added to dungeon for Ashley's Soul Search. (Starting at floor 12)
- Conclusion to Ashley Cure plotline added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Dan added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Rosa added.
- Play scene with Bimbo Rack added.
- Play scene with Mindless Rack added.
*You can leave her as a piece of furniture in this scene, and reverse the order later.
*Leaving her as furniture causes a scene to play in place of secret classes.
*Leaving her as furniture causes her to be visible in the bedroom.
- Alternate version of Secret Physical classes 1 and 2 added for Bimbo Rack
- Personality Change sequences for Ms. Rack added (Buff Ms. Rack avatar is not yet finished)
- Background for Monster Stable updated
- Note from Mom added after reaching the 7th floor or obtaining 2 slaves
- Alternate ending for Cassandra/Sarahs dungeon plot added, you can use Charm to make Sarah fall in love with Cassandra on the route where Cassandra uses the potion.
- Dying no longer results in the last save being loaded
- Scene added to general loss in battle
- Special loss scene added for loss against Rubber Naga, with art by Hilent.
I am planning to update the clean version of the game as soon as I can. Since a fair amount of the newest content is stuff that would not be available in the clean version I am waiting on getting enough other content finished for it before updating it.
The public release of Adventure High 0.37 is out, and I updated this version of the game to it: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679844
Not doing a fresh upload this month since I just did one last month. Been making a lot of progress on adding H-Scenes to the game though. Here's what's new in this version:
- Play scene with Mindless Julia added.
- Play scene with Slutty Julia added.
- Play scene with Normal Julia added.
- Play scene with Fanatic Julia added.
- Alternate scene added to Mindless Sarah Library scene during Submissive Plotline.
- New background for School Hall added.
- Grapple Enslavement for Cassandra added to normal victory in duel
- Play scene with Ashley and Julia added. (Ashley must be a slave, not simply captured. So, currently only the mind-break option is available for this)
- Play scene with Normal Val added.
- Art for Derrick updated
- Keyboard Navigation added. Arrows now respond to their matching number on the keyboard.
- Icon setup changed to prevent random empty spaces from appearing.
- Play Scene with Goth Val added.
- Play scene with Mindless Val added
- Play scene with Bimbo Val added
- New monster taming quest added
- 3 spells for Val added
- Alternate Bad Ending to Mass Bimbofication ending added if you do it twice in a row.
- Backgrounds for all 4 classrooms updated.
- Play scene for Tough Sarah added.
- Play scene for Needy Sarah added.
I finished version 0.32 of Adventure High, and have both the normal and clean versions updated. This update is a fair bit larger than usual; hoping I can keep that momentum going. Here's what's new in this version:
- 1 new Caveman Doodles drawing added to Mass Bimbofication Ending
- Updated drawings by Marc Ledesma added to Val's Library Scene
- Now able to hide/unhide UI by pressing Shift.
- New character sprite in dungeon added
- Scene added for Sarah and Cassandra. Scene can occur at random when Sarah and Cassandra are both in your party in the dungeon.
- 4 new Slave Chatter scenes added. (Slave Julia/Maid Cassandra, Tough Sarah/Slave Cassandra, Bimbo Val/Slutty Julia, and Normal Cassandra/Normal Sarah)
- 3 new scenes for Sarah and Cassandra added. Scenes occur in the dungeon randomly and sequentially if you prevent them from fighting each other in their first interaction.
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 2 scenes added for Cassandra in town, connected to previous dungeon scenes.
- First date for Julia added
- Submissive Plotline Added; Losing to Cassandra during the duel leads to her declaring herself your Mistress. The immediate effects of this are:
- Cassandra is permanently affixed to the 2nd party slot
- She will demand healing during battle on your turn if mildly wounded or worse; disobeying reduces affection, obeying increases affection.
- She will attack you as punishment if her affection falls below 0; this resets affection to 10
- 3 new scene as Cassandra's Slave added.
- Updated artwork added to Julia's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles
- Sarah can be turned into Cassandra's slave
- Cheat code added for quick starts; Use The Legendary Code while in the bedroom to get 10k EXP and gems, and 500 proficiency in all schools
Adventure High 0.31 is now out, and you can play it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679844
Here's what's new in this version of the game:
- 2 updated drawings added to Mass Bimbo ending.
- Intro screen updated.
- Menu redesigned.
- HP now persistent between battle.
- Can now cast magic from menu, only Boost for now.
- 1 scene added for Erin, with splash image.
- Erin now enslavable.
- Erin Avatar updated.
- Molly's updated alternate forms added.
- Updated art added to Dr. Tiff's enslavement.
- Sex change potion added to store.
- Health potion added to store, and can be used from menu.
- Items can now be used by party members under direct control.
- Item Store is now available once you reach the 4th floor of the dungeon, instead of after Jane's second lesson.
- Erin Personality Change sequences added.
Kind of a milestone number, this update happens to include a bit more than usual as well.
For those who haven't played it, Adventure High is a mix between an RPG and Visual Novel, centered around a school for adventurers. The story is designed in such a way to give a lot of freedom to the player to choose how the story unfolds, rather than having an exploitable morality points system, or limiting choices to only a few key moments.
Here's what's new in this version of the game:
- Avatar for Mr. Drape updated.
- Updated Images added to make-out scene with Sarah after the first date.
- 1 new scene added to Jane tamed plot.
- Variation of Cassandra's Library scene added for her willing slave plotline.
- Jane's library scene added.
- 1 scene added to Jane Tamed plot.
- You can now command Molly to give you shop items for free (Note, will cause her to get fired if abused)
- New shop interface with Derrick if Molly was fired.
- 1 new scene added for Molly being fired.
- 1 new Caveman Doodles image added to Bimbofication Ending.
- Molly's personality change sequences added. (Avatar only changes for Classic art for now)
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 1 new area added
and you can play it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679844
I have the 0.29 version of Adventure High finished. It's a bit larger than last month's update, with several new spells and scenes added. Here's a list of what's new in this version:
- 1 image added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement Sequence.
- Updated Avatar for Molly added
- Updated avatar for Cassandra added
- 1 spell added for Dan/Rosa
- 2 scenes added for Julia
- 2 spells added for Sarah, plus an alternate version of each spell for if she has done her home plot.
- 1 spell added for Ashley
- 1 scene added to Jane's private lessons
- Transformation spell lesson added to all paths
- 4 scenes added to Transformation spell subplot
- Animating Doll Sarah during the Transformation spell subplot triggers alternate scene now
I will have the clean version updated to match in a week or so, once I'm sure there are no bugs to be found.
You can play the game here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679844
I've got the new version of Adventure High uploaded. As with last month, I'm uploading the mature version first and will be updating the clean version when I'm sure there are no bugs to be found. So, here's what's new in this version:
- 1 image added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement Sequence.
- Library scene added for Ashley if you take the punishment route in her plotline.
- 1 quest added to Monster Store
- 2 scenes added to Ms. Rack's lover plot.
- 1 scene added to Val's submission plot to finish it.
- 1 scene added for Erin
- 1 character added
- 1 new scene for Derrick added
- Julia avatars updated
- Ashley avatars updated
I've just finished uploading the new update to Adventure High, which can be found on my profile. For right now, only the rated A version is updated, and the clean version will probably be updated in about a week or so to give some time for any bugs to be found and fixed. It's a lot faster to fix bugs in one version than on two.
Here's a list of what's new in this version of the game:
- 1 new image added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement sequence.
- 1 new image added to the mass bimbofication ending.
- Affection icon added to the dialogue window.
- Ability to pan splash images up and down added. Press up and down on the keyboard to pan the image.
- Alternate version of first date with Sarah added for if she was charmed.
- Alternate ending added to first conversation with Sarah if Grapple is used.
- 2 Images added to Ms. Rack's Enslavement for Val winning the makeout contest as a slave, or as a goth.
- 2 new floors added to the dungeon
- 2 new monsters added to the dungeon
- 1 new sigil added to the dungeon
- 1 new note added to the dungeon, and conversation with Cassandra if she is in the party.
- Secret class for Dr. Tiff added, with variant for if Cassandra is in the party.
- Scene with Cassandra added in Store if you healed her after defeating her.
- 1 new scene added for Val's Submission plot.
I've managed to make a fair bit of progress with this next update. The reveal for Sarah's backstory is in this one, as well as several new spells, and some new artwork. Here's a full list of what's coming up on the 20th.
- 1 new spell for Sarah
- 2 new spells for Dan/Rosa
- 3 new spells for Julia
- outcomes added for Flirt Spell in three of Val's scenes.
- New scene added for Val's willing submission plot.
- Massive scene at the Lake involving Sarah added.
- 4 scenes added for Sarah's alternate plot if you refuse to go with her
- Updated avatars for Sarah, and a Ghost added
- Flirt Spell lesson added for Heroic route
- Added new scene for Jane.
- New artwork added for Ms. Rack's enslavement sequence.
The new update is available for patrons now, so if you want to get a look at it early, it's only one dollar on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/Changer
Last month's update was pretty small. I ended up getting sick exactly during the time that I start really working on the update each month. I think I managed to make up for it though this month with a rather large update. There's a new date scene with Sarah, new spells, a new item store, and two more floors for the Dungeon to name a few quick things.
Several character portraits have been updated by Rokumoku, so hopefully that looks a bit nicer now. Also, hopefully the mix of old and new styles won't be too painful to look at during the transition. We are working together on trying to get the transition finished as quickly as possible.
Here's a list of all the new stuff that is coming up in this next update:
- 2 new floors added to dungeon.
- 2 new monsters added
- 1 new note added
- 1 New scene with Molly added at 10th floor note
- Avatar for Val updated
- Item store now functional.
- Several new sequences involving Molly added, triggered by using the Love Potion #9 & 3/4ths on her multiple times.
- 2 new areas in town added.
- 4 items added to Item Store. (Note, what items you buy will influence Molly's opinion of you in addition to their normal affects)
- Able to obtain gems after talking to Molly in the Item Store.
- Current Gem count added to stats in the Party Menu.
- First date with un-charmed Sarah added. Scene includes brief windows where she becomes vulnerable to either Confuse, Charm, or Suppression.
- 1 new make-out scene with Sarah added. (If you have 75 or higher affection during the first date with Sarah she will agree to make out with you, and a new scene will be available in the bedroom. If you have less than 75 affection, you can cause the scene to happen by casting charm on her at the right moment when she rejects your offer.)
- 2 new splash pages to go with the make-out scene. One with Normal Sarah, and one with Doll Sarah.
- 1 new spell for Sarah, replaces Cauterize when learned. Can be learned by selecting "take the lead" during the make-out scene with Sarah.
- 2 new spells for Molly added. One will be cast randomly once she knows it, the other cannot be used until she is able to be given combat orders.
- Physical Magic secret class added
- Monsters now have weaknesses and resistances towards certain aspects of spells, which can affect the spell power of spells matching those aspects.
- Baby Slime's defense reduced.
- New avatar for Dr. Tiff added
- New avatar for Rosa added
- Color of menus and buttons changed, and portrait size on icons made to be more uniform.