View Profile HypnoChanger

1 Movie Review

The animation was good, and the fight was decently choreographed; however, the concept seems flawed. The focus on the count-down from 50 seconds makes it seem like it's the character pulling off a great feat, however, having the robot masters each explode in one shot makes it feel cheap as a result.

If you dropped the speed-run aspect, since it is ultimately meaningless, and extended the fight to have some highs and lows rather than a consistent barrage of action I feel like the fight would have been much more enjoyable.

2 Game Reviews

It's a fun game, but the difficulty curve could use some refinement. It seems like the game starts off with a couple relatively easy tracks then hits you with double the speed and three times the button presses all at once. It's like playing Psychonauts and getting the meat circus stage directly following the first tutorial level. You need to give the player time to acclimate to the controls and build up to that level of play.

This is an interesting concept. I think my only major complaint is that the coins are tedious to keep up with. I ended up using both hands to play with one hand just tapping the "pick up coins" button nonstop and the other hand to use the traps. I believe if you could come up with a more novel mechanic to deal with the coins; or had fewer coins which were worth more, that would help the game improve.

Age 34