Contact Info / Websites
Last month's update was pretty small. I ended up getting sick exactly during the time that I start really working on the update each month. I think I managed to make up for it though this month with a rather large update. There's a new date scene with Sarah, new spells, a new item store, and two more floors for the Dungeon to name a few quick things.
Several character portraits have been updated by Rokumoku, so hopefully that looks a bit nicer now. Also, hopefully the mix of old and new styles won't be too painful to look at during the transition. We are working together on trying to get the transition finished as quickly as possible.
Here's a list of all the new stuff that is coming up in this next update:
- 2 new floors added to dungeon.
- 2 new monsters added
- 1 new note added
- 1 New scene with Molly added at 10th floor note
- Avatar for Val updated
- Item store now functional.
- Several new sequences involving Molly added, triggered by using the Love Potion #9 & 3/4ths on her multiple times.
- 2 new areas in town added.
- 4 items added to Item Store. (Note, what items you buy will influence Molly's opinion of you in addition to their normal affects)
- Able to obtain gems after talking to Molly in the Item Store.
- Current Gem count added to stats in the Party Menu.
- First date with un-charmed Sarah added. Scene includes brief windows where she becomes vulnerable to either Confuse, Charm, or Suppression.
- 1 new make-out scene with Sarah added. (If you have 75 or higher affection during the first date with Sarah she will agree to make out with you, and a new scene will be available in the bedroom. If you have less than 75 affection, you can cause the scene to happen by casting charm on her at the right moment when she rejects your offer.)
- 2 new splash pages to go with the make-out scene. One with Normal Sarah, and one with Doll Sarah.
- 1 new spell for Sarah, replaces Cauterize when learned. Can be learned by selecting "take the lead" during the make-out scene with Sarah.
- 2 new spells for Molly added. One will be cast randomly once she knows it, the other cannot be used until she is able to be given combat orders.
- Physical Magic secret class added
- Monsters now have weaknesses and resistances towards certain aspects of spells, which can affect the spell power of spells matching those aspects.
- Baby Slime's defense reduced.
- New avatar for Dr. Tiff added
- New avatar for Rosa added
- Color of menus and buttons changed, and portrait size on icons made to be more uniform.